Saturday, May 14, 2005

Most Would Say I'm Nasty

But I don't care.

My love affair with hamburgers has been hot and heavy the past two days. This morning I completed 3 straight meals consisting of cheeseburgers.

Friday afternoon, Elaine and I tried Fat Daddy's Burgers on Garland Road close to our new house. Pretty good --- and pretty big.

Friday I chowed on 2 grilled burgers at a friend's birthday party.

This morning, on the way to Toni and Guy for a trim, Elaine and I stopped in at Whataburger. She got breakfast and I, of course, got another burger.

3 in a row. Beat that.

2 comments:

Tyson said...

i had two monster burrito's from freebirds yesterday, but i'm put to shame by your surpassing dedication to grease.

Jerod Starkey said...

my dedication to a heart attack.

i don't know how many people have told me that 'one day it'll catch up with you' and 'you'll gain weight...just wait.'

so until I see myself start to pork up, I plan on enjoying it.

by the way, i like freebirds too