Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A New Feeling

of complete dread.
I guess up until this week I've been kind of looking forward to going back to school and hitting all the books at DTS. But something about this being the last week before school starts again makes me have that feeling I used to get when I had to go back to school after Christmas break.

I can't explain the exact reason why - maybe it's the Greek or the no flip-flops rule. Maybe suicide greek left a bad taste in my mouth....

Anyway - I'm probably the only one who feels this way. I'm sure all of the other good DTS-ers (excluding Matt who doesn't have to ever visit campus) are more than thrilled to go back.

4 comments:

matthew said...

I'll be there every week, smokey.

Diedra Blosser said...

Personally, I'm scared out of my mind

Jerod Starkey said...

Well, good to know i have company, Dan.

And what does 'every week' mean? Like every Tuesday? Still beats being there every day.

matthew said...

I don't know. It depends when the faculty meetings are and when Horrell wants to meet.

...and when Dan and the boys eat lunch.