Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Gavin


Always amazing.

Elaine and I went to see Gavin perform at Gilley's on Monday night. Though it was initally a little odd to be at Gilley's after Reunion had held church there a few months back, it turned out to be an awesome night.

Gavin. What can you say? He's normal, he's cool, and he's dang talented. He threw in a couple of new ones, and I'm excited to see what comes out on his next album.


In other news - there's a guy that's a little Gavin-esque. His name is Jimmy Needham. Check him out... www.jimmyneedham.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I love him live.

Seth Ward said...

There's this other guy I know who is kinda Gavin-esque who should DEFINITELY put out an album someday. hmmmm. can't remember his name... Japeth...no....Jericho......no thats not it...... Herod......nah thats not it either. I'll get back to you when I think of it ; )


Sethro

How you guys doin? drop by sometime buddy.