Saturday, June 17, 2006

I Like to Shoot

Got an opportunity to go to a firing range with Mike and David this morning. I always like shooting - but I didn't realize I liked it this much....



First we shot 2 different 12 gauge shotguns...one pump-action police issue overstock that kicked nicely. I like it when the recoil is pretty harsh...seems a little more sporting that way.


Then we stepped over to the pistol range where I got to try out a couple of different hand guns. My favorite was the glock... Today felt very redneck - but very fun.

7 comments:

Seth Ward said...

Oh man do I love to shoot as well. Only rifles though. I totally suck at hand guns. 12 gauge my fav. mmmmm. guns...

Jerod Starkey said...

yeah. i think i have gun envy now.

matthew said...

i'm still voting for a ban.

Anonymous said...

yeah, my sister-in-law got a glock for Christmas one year. I held it unloaded and it made me want to throw up a little that I was holding something that could take someone's life. ick. But glad you like it;-)

matthew said...

did elaine make you take that picture off?

Jerod Starkey said...

no - i took it off because guns and little children don't mix

matthew said...

nice.