Sunday, May 20, 2007

Recital Time

Kids are very cool.

Today we had a recital at the house for my 9 students. They all came with their parents, friends, and siblings in their spiffy clothing. Each one of them did a great job --- some of them I could tell got a lot of last minute practicing in. It was great.

I remember when I was in second grade and had my first piano recital. It was neat to be a part of a memory that these guys will have for a lifetime. Only unfortunate part is that it makes me feel as old as dirt.

2 comments:

Dana Nassau said...

Sounds like so much fun! I bet the kiddos were so cute!

Anonymous said...

funny how you can manage to give lessons (and a fancy schmancy recital) to some brats while one of your closest friends on planet earth is BEGGING to be taught...

hmph. if i find out you had hors d'oeuvres there, it's a butt kickin'.