Thursday, September 15, 2005

Weird Dreams

So I've been having some crazy STUPID dreams lately....I've seen myself working in a fried chicken restraunt, complete with the little paper hat thing.
But last night's dream was especially odd and cool. I was riding in a huge purple car...maybe an Impala..

Something like this car. Anyway - I'm riding along with Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg. We pull up to a huge metal-ish warehouse and walk towards the front door. I open the door, peer inside, and turn back around to Snoop and say, "Do you roll with 50 cent?" He says, "No" and the next thing I know we're running back to the car. Gun shots ring out, I'm lying down in the back seat, and I get shot in the stomach. Then I wake up.

Dream interpretations welcome.

4 comments:

matthew said...

Actually, I dreamed that I was with Laura and Ed Weaver and got shot in the head twice last night. Maybe 50 Cent is the new Freddie.

jonny5 said...

quit seminary now!

the color purple signifies you're destined for a successful career as the king of gangster rap.

the presence of snoop and nate tells me you'll be adopted into the dogg family. jerod dogg just doesn't roll off the tongue. you'll probably need to shorten your first name: jer (pronounced "jur") dogg.

the metal warehouse tells me your successful rap career will only be surpassed by a lucrative black market arms dealership you'll establish.

the shot in your stomach... well, that was probably gas.

Anonymous said...

that is funny! Secretly wanting a hip hop lifestyle.

Seth Ward said...

There is a life that you want that you are afraid of persuing. You identify with musicians and all the purple and rapper stuff is extreme examples of this life that you are waiting for or desiring. You are afraid that either you or the people you love will be ridiculed or hurt if you peruse this lifestyle. It is dangerous to persue this dream. Substitue Christina Ag. or Gavin for snoop, and the other rapper and failure for the gun-shoot out. Maybe....?