Thursday, January 24, 2008

No Resolution

Many of you know that Elaine and I were broken into back in September. Along with our car, whoever ripped us off also took a purse, cash, my wedding ring, and our ipods.

The morning we realized our car was gone, I just knew that we would never see it again. I figured it was either in a million parts already or being driven until someone decided to abandon it in Mexico or something. Needless to say, it's been 4 months and I've stopped looking for it while driving around town.

But today, we had a message from a detective saying that he had an update on the case. Elaine called the police department and the cops had actually found it....my ipod.

Yes, yes : my ipod has turned up at some pawn shop. And for just $90 I could go pay the pawn guys for it, or I could take the pawn shop to court and try to win it back.

Don't know about you, but I'll keep my $90 and let the pawn shop guys sell that ipod. I could never use it again - just wondering all the places it may have been.

3 comments:

matthew said...

that's crazy!

Kelli said...

Hey! You have a blog! This is exciting. And I just checked out your website. Can't wait to get your CD. Lee and I were just talking about that the other day. I'm so proud of you and excited for you guys!

FancyPants said...

Hellllo!!!! (This is Amber) I just bought your CD, and I CAN'T WAIT for it to come in the mail. I'm really excited for you, and I absolutely LOVE the website. You're a rock star. Really. You are.